As a literary agent I’m vitally interested in helping authors think marketing. But I also occasionally make suggestions to publishers, since I once ran bookstores and did marketing copy for books. After Zondervan’s sale price in June for The Ultimate Guide to the Daniel Fast produced sales exceeding expectations—and I read that angels were again on shopper minds—I contacted Harvest House about sale efforts for Dr. Robert Lesslie’s angel series. I discovered they had already made plans to do exactly that.
Harvest House reports it is offering five of Dr. Robert Lesslie’s bestselling Angel series books in e-book version on sale over August and September. Scheduled for all of August with a sales price of $5.99 are:
- Angels in the ER (regularly $12.99): Kindle, Nook, or iBooks
- Angels on Call (regularly $12.99): Kindle, Nook, or iBooks
Scheduled for the month of September at the sale price of $5.99, are:
- Angels and Heroes (regularly $13.99)
- Angels on the Night Shift (regularly $12.99)
- Miracles in the ER (regularly $12.99)